About Our Pastor and
Our Pastor Dr. Theo
Dr. Theo Bessman’s “Call” and determination to make a difference in his community was the inspiration for founding and pastoring Arlington Christian Bible Fellowship Church in Arlington, Texas in 1997.
Pastor Bessman earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration and Computer Science, a Master’s in Theology, and a Doctorate in Pastoral Counseling.
Dr. Bessman is a part of the DFW Pastoral Leadership for local pastors in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro-plex which meets monthly for support and prayer.
He serves actively on several mission boards including World Mission Board and “KCMI Feed the Children” in Africa. He makes mission trips to various parts of Africa and is dedicated to helping disadvantaged and orphan children earn their education.
Dr. Bessman and his wife, Felicia, have a heart for families and for developing leaders for tomorrow’s work. They believe strong families make for strong churches and great followers make for good leaders.
Dr. Bessman and his wife have been married since 1987 and have two children.
What We Believe
- We believe in ONE GOD ( Isaiah 45:5, 6)
- We believe that JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God, is the second person in the Godhead (Matthew 16:16, 17:5)
- We believe in the HOLY SPIRIT, the third Person in the triune Godhead (John 14:16, 17)
We further believe:
- The Bible as the unadulterated Word of God. Hebrews 4:12
- Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8
- The Resurrected Christ and the victorious Second Coming of Christ. 1 Thessalonians 4:16
- All the tithe of the land,… is the Lord’s. It is Holy to the Lord. Leviticus 27:30
- Baptism as an outward expression of faith in Jesus Christ. Romans 6:3
- The Lord’s Supper in remembrance of Jesus’ broken body and His Blood of the New Covenant. 1 Corinthians 11:25
- Demonstrative praise and worship. Psalm 150